Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Deanna Hussin - Back In Time (lirik)


I'm torn apart inside
Coz it keeps flashing by
I need you in my life
I need you all the time

 Pre-chorus:
I know that its my fault
I've hurt you
But I never wanted to lose you

Chorus :
And I would go back in time
Would risk my life to make things right
And I would go back in time
Would do anything to make you mine
To make you mine

I was blinded by the looks
I know I don't deserve you
But I need you in my life
I need you all the time

( Chorus )

 Bridge:
And I would go back in time
Would do anything to make things right
And I would go back in time
Would do anything to make you mine
To make you mine 2X

And I would go back in time
Would change my life

I'm torn apart inside
Coz I need you in My life



p/s:  I bet, she's gonna shine!

1 comment :

Cik Misya (Aimi Syahirah) said...

Salam blogger hebat! Jom join http://www.aimisyahirah.com/2013/08/contest-saya-nak-duit-raya-cik-misya-v2.html Salam Aidilfitri.:)